When you buy PLR from Beautiful Healthy Content you can use it in any manner you wish other than re-selling it as PLR. You can use it in your newsletters, you can re-sell it as a book, within a course, as part of a membership site, and so much more. Let’s explore ways that you should prepare your PLR to use.
- Add Your Keywords — Many types of PLR are written from a general viewpoint without a fully defined target audience or the desire to rank for certain keywords. Now that you have purchased a package you may want to add your keywords so that you attract the audience that you intend to.
- Add Your Stories — A great way to beef up PLR and make it your own is to add in your own stories, customer stories, case studies and other information that will broaden the appeal of your content to your audience. This is a great way to make the content more relatable so that it touches your audience.
- Change The Titles — Because the titles for PLR are often very general in nature, not using the right keywords, you may want to change the titles to use your keywords and showcase what you want the reader to get from the content. Remember that you want to draw your readers to the content based on what they want to read.
- Change The Images — Because of the way the laws are, some of the images you receive with PLR might not be as specific as you want them to be. You can change the images by editing them and adding text overlays. You can find an entirely new image via a stock photo site or you can take your own pictures to make it more personal.
- Make a New Cover — Remember that as PLR other people are going to buy this content too. Sadly, a lot of people just let it sit on their computers and do nothing with it. Ironically, this makes it a great deal for those who will do something with it. But, because other people are going to use it you may want to make a new book cover. In some ways the covers are just a great example of what you can do. Of course, you can use it how it is too. Many do very successfully.
- Put it Together in a New Order — A simple way to change your PLR to be more unique to your needs is to switch up the order. If an article has a lot of points, see how you can reorganize it. For example, change the sub headers, switch them into a new order, turn a book into articles, turn articles into a report.
- Change the Format — Video is a great format for changing up things. For example, take an article and change it to video format. If an article has several points to it, you can make several videos. Videos are best if they’re shorter, no more than three minutes long. So if you have an article that has 10 points, you may want to make 10 videos or boil it down to three points per video.
PLR is a great way to find awesome content that is well-written and researched that you can use as your own. You’re free to use it as is, buy it, and use it right away. But like any content you buy or create, re-purposing it can give it new life. Altering it in different ways can make it more specific and useful for your needs. What ways do you use PLR? What questions do you have about using PLR effectively?